Eligibility for Admission in MBA
The candidate should have passed minimum three-year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
Should have obtained non-zero score in Entrance Exam conducted by the Competent Authority OR any other State level Entrance Test in India.
Candidates who are in their final year of bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates will have to submit the original certificate of having graduated and mark sheet of the final year degree examination while joining the course.
Valid score in any of the following common entrance examinations: MAH-MBA-CET, CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT & PERA CET
Eligibility for Admission in MCA
1. The candidate should be an Indian National
2. The candidate should have passed B.C.A. or B. Sc. (Computer Science) or B. Sc. (IT) or B.E. (CSE) or B. Tech. (CSE) or B.E. (IT) or B.Tech. (IT) or equivalent Degree and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Reserved categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State)
3. The candidate should have passed any graduation degree (e.g.: B.E. or B.Tech. or B.Sc or B.Com. or B.A. or B. Voc. etc.,) preferably with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Reserved categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State)
4. Valid score in any of the following common entrance examinations: MAH-MCA-CET, CMAT, & PERA
5. Obtained Score of any other State level Entrance Test of States in India
6. Obtained non zero positive score in Entrance Exam
7. Should have good communication skills
8. Should be able to converse, read and write in English given that the medium of instruction. The decision of the admissions committee shall be final in deciding the selection of a candidate.
|B.B.A. (Analytics)||1st Year||60|
|B.C.A. (Data Science)||1st Year||60|
|B.B.S.(Commerce & Accounting)||1st Year||60|
|M. Com.||1st Year||30|
|M.B.A.(Safety Management)||1st Year||60|
|M.B.A.(Sports Business Management)||1st Year||60|