Aims library has a rich collection of books, Reference Books, national /International Journals and Magazines, Institute has a sufficient budget every year for the library to procure various reference books and text books as required by the faculty and students as per norms of AICTE and SPPU.
The library is fully automated with “VRIDDHI”, an Integrated Library Management software with all module. A traditional library transformed into an automated library which includes Online public access catalogue (OPAC) and Barcoding system for books, Non book materials and ID cards to enable laser scanning of issue and return. The Library is having CCTV Surveillance for 24/7.
The institute library is connected with the library network like DELNET, British Library and National Digital Library of India. Library Subscribes many reputed national and international journals and magazines, the journals and magazines are subscribed both in physical and digital format.
The AIMS library has an advisory committee which comprises of Chairman, HOD of MBA and MCA, Secretary and the Members from the library.
The role of Library Advisory Committee (LAC) is to make recommendations to Library concerning library needs. These issues may include policy matters, collections, services, and facilities.
The responsibility of Library Advisory Committee is to facilitate coordination between Students & Faculty and the library.
|Sr.No.||Name and Designation||Position in LAC|
|1||Dr. Roshan Kazi, (Director In-Charge)||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Aafreen Shaikh (Library Clerk)||Member|
|3||Mr. Imtiyaz Mulla (Librarian)||Secretary|
|4||Mr. Feroz Shaikh||Library Incharge|
1) Book Issue timing is from 10.00 am till 4.45 pm.
2) E-Library Timing is from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm.
3) ID Card is compulsory.
4) Enter Your Name in the Library attendance register and scan your ID for Digital attendance.
5) Three Books will be issued at a time for the duration is for two weeks.
6) Return Books on or before the due date given to you else Rs. 5/- will be charged as fine per day against Each Book.
7) Certain Documents are intended to be used only in library premises, these include reference books, rare books, current and bound periodicals and CD/DVD etc.
8) No loud conversation or group discussions are allowed in the library.
9) A Laptop/computer if used in the library must have its own power and cable connector.
10) No food or drink is allowed in the library.
11) Borrowing materials without a valid membership/identity number is prohibited. No one will be permitted to use other member’s ID to borrow materials.
12) Do not reshelve books, periodicals, etc. Leave them on the tables properly after use.
13) Do not attempt to install any unauthorized software on the PCs.
14) Keep Your Mobile phones in silent mode in the Library.
15) Please take your personal belongings with you when exiting the library. The library is not responsible for any item left in the library.